Sunday, September 18, 2011

Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge: Week 1

Initial weigh in: 189
Week 1: 187.3 (-1.7)

Here we are one week down, I experienced a loss, but really isn’t much a of loss since for the past several weeks I have been teetering between 187-189. 

I am still having a difficult time getting full swing into the challenge.  I am hoping that I can get my head back into things this next week!

I did get in my work outs this week, and tracked most days, but a crazy week got in my way of tracking every day.  Again, thank goodness for a new week!

Hope you guys are all doing fantastic!

9 comments:

  1. It's moving in the right direction and that's great! Best of luck with the new week, you can so do this and say bye to 187-189 for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first week was just a practice week for most of us. This second week we'll all do good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a loss and that's great. What's great about life is that tomorrow is always a new day. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any loss is progress. ANY loss. That's my philosophy. Small, large, average. ANY LOSS is a plus. :D

    Celebrate it.

    And let's have a great week. Sometimes, it's easier, sometimes, it's harder, but we just keep our eyes on that prize.

    Later,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A loss is a loss. Good for you. This is a new week and we can do it. I didn´t lose much either, but I think slow and steady is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new week full of challenges that I know you are up too. I have faith in you! Good luck this week. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what I've discovered? Every week is a crazy week. Every day is a nutso day. That's just the way life is. The secret is to plan ahead, and then improvise and change the plan to a BETTER plan! Squeeze that exercise in, carry water with you, and walk away from the sugar, just walk away. (Running Away = Double Bonus points for not choosing the sweet AND exercising!)

    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. down is good! keep it up and keep moving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a loss but imagine how much more it could be if you get all the tracking, exercising & water in:-)

    ReplyDelete