Sunday, October 9, 2011

Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge: Week 4


Initial: 189
Week 1: 187.3 (-1.7)
Week 2: 186.9 (-.4)
Week 3: 185.0 (-1.9)
Week 4: 187.3 (+2.3)

So here we are another week passed.  Last week I squeaked by with a loss, this week, not so lucky.  I weighed in this morning at 187.3.

I am back to where I started four weeks ago at the beginning of this challenge.  It is like I have forgotten that I am trying to get somewhere with weight loss. 

This week wasn’t so good.  After last weeks chocolate fest at my in-laws, and not the best eating choices this week, it makes perfect sense that I had a gain.  I know it will go down.  I know what it will take, re-committing.

I haven’t tracked for two weeks.  The first week went fine (until chocolate fest), and this week it all caught up with me.  I only was able to work out three times this week and that also has also taken a toll on me.  For me to lose I need to work out between 5-6 times a week.

So today as a new day I am looking forward again.  I am back to tracking and going to try to fit in 5+ work outs this week.

I hope you are all doing well.  Have a great week.

9 comments:

  1. I love the tag "accountability." For SURE... Sorry about the gain. But now you know that tracking is still important... tracking plus listening to your body = super awesome. I hope there was a lesson to be learned in the gaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I gained a pound too. It´s not fun. But let´s get over it and go on. Today is what counts.

    http://bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your accountability. It's always hard to post a gain. You did it. Good for you.

    You will commit again. You will lose again. You will make progress. I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to commit every single day, the moment I get out of bed. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do this. I have faith in you. You know what to do so just do it and move on. May this week be a great success.
    Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "So today as a new day". Yes! You can do this, have a fantastic week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, come on now. Look back at your plan of action. How did you lose the weight in the first 3 weeks? Are you eating more sugar or bread? Are you drinking enough water? Are you moving your body enough? I like the recommitment idea. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracking is the ticket for me. I bet if you track you will see a nice loss next week. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can do it, get back on track & stay on course. Track what you eat, it is important until you have been doing it long enough to have a feel for what is within your calorie range.

    ReplyDelete