Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge: Week 5


Initial: 189
Week 1: 187.3 (-1.7)
Week 2: 186.9 (-.4)
Week 3: 185.0 (-1.9)
Week 4: 187.3 (+2.3)
Week 5: 186.5 (-.08)
It has been a crazy busy week.  I began tracking my food again this week and for what ever reason I have been retaining water like crazy.  Finally yesterday the bloat started going down. 

I weigh in on Saturdays and I weighed 186.5.  Happy it is headed back down again.

My eating was good for most of the week and water was good too.  I also got in five workouts (two of them at 6:30am, and I am not a morning person!!).

Tonight we celebrated my sisters 40th birthday with a dessert bar and I over indulged.  I am going to have to work out extra hard this week!

8 comments:

  1. Nice that you are down! Great job on EARLY morning work outs! Now, no desserts this week! Focus really hard and make this week count. Okay??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele! I am up for the challenge. I am committing to no desserts or candy this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you doing better this week. You can work off that dessert bar indulgence too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so impressive! 5 work outs... even in the morning! I'm super proud of you, lady! Keep going! keep going! keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to a scale that is going back down! That helps to motivate, doesn't it? No matter what, you keep on going and that makes all the difference in the end. And you deserve a medal for getting up so early to work out!

    I drink a cup of Dandelion Root tea sweetened with 1 tsp of honey before going to bed to help with bloating. Maybe that would help you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthdays, desserts. Ugh. Such a monster, huh? One day, it will be easy to resist. It will be natural to skip the dessert. One day....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing great. Just remember moderation & lots of water.... extra exercise always helps:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope this week is going well.

    ReplyDelete