Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge: Week 6

Initial: 189
Week 1: 187.3 (-1.7)
Week 2: 186.9 (-.4)
Week 3: 185.0 (-1.9)
Week 4: 187.3 (+2.3)
Week 5: 186.5 (-.08)
Week 6: 185.5 (-1)

This week was another really busy week.  I was challenged by reader Michele to not have any desserts this week.  I did great the first five days, and only okay the last two days.  I had to make some spiced almonds for a church outing and I had several here and there, but for the majority of the week I refrained from candy, desserts and all things wonderfully sweet. 

I am going to do my best to do it again this week.  I have been super busy with some church assignments so all of my spare time has been consumed. 

This is the first week since starting my weight loss where I only got in two days of exercise. I usually get 4-6 work outs in.  This week will be equally busy, but I will do my best to get a few more in.

Sorry for the lack of posting and commenting for this challenge.  My priorities have been else where.  I am still trekking along and not giving up.  Just super busy with lots of things going on, so blogging falls low on the list.

Have a fabulous week!

6 comments:

  1. No dessert for a week sounds like an excellent idea. I don't have many but once in awhile we do. Tonight I had a tiny bit of frozen yogurt.
    Keep up the great work. Take care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep trekking! That's what matters, even when we don't have time with all that's starting to go on with the holidays, etc. Good loss, and have a great upcoming week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did no sugar for a week, it was difficult - but I felt like a champ afterwards. I need to make it a long term goal. Ahhhh, sweets, my love of all things sweet and cute (cupcakes). One day, we shall learn balance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i might have to follow the idea of no sweets and desserts. if you can do it and be successful i know i can. i completely understand about being too busy to blog but at least you found time to do so;) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah - fall is just crazy time for us, too, between church, school and home. Hang in there, and keep up with banning the sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos on just saying no & losing some weight doing so:-)

    ReplyDelete