Monday, June 6, 2011

Day One: Weigh In and Measurements

Here we are the first day of the challenge.  As I promised here are my stats.  I am excited for the new transformation in my life!
                                   

Weight
Neck
Chest
Ribs
Waist
Belly
Hips
Calf
Arm
201.3
13.5
43.5
39
41
46
45.5
16
15


I also took some before pictures.  I haven’t decided yet if I will be posting measurements and pictures each week.  I may do it on a monthly basis.

I started my weight loss journey in January.  I started at 210 lbs.  Since I have began I have lost ½ inch from my chest, ½ inch from my rib cage, 3 inches from my waist, 3 inches from my belly at it’s widest point, 1 ½ from my hips, and ½ inch from my arms.  A total weight loss of 8.7 lbs. 


Slow progress, but it is progress. 

Happy Day, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment