Monday, June 6, 2011

Todays Intake and Exercise

I have been using MyFitnessPal.com to track my carbs and calories.  Carb count is most important to me.  I am allowing myself 165 grams/carbs max per day.

Today my carb count was 122 grams (43 grams under my allotted 165, yay!). Calories I was at: 1324, which to me seems good considering I am eating more protein to keep my blood sugar balanced.

I got in my 80 oz off water, which is a lot more than I usually drink.  I have visited the bathroom many times today!

I went to the gym this morning and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 15 on the exercise bike.

Off to a good start!


Post Script:   Oops, I missed an entry in my food journal.  I actually consumed 144 grams of Carb (which still falls within my goal range!) and a total of 1514 calories. 

2 comments:

  1. Keep up with that water, it will help! Nice on the calories! Keep tracking and you'll be doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete