Monday, January 2, 2012

Two days into 2012!

Two days down.  Here I am wrapping up the 2nd day of 2012.  I would call it a success.  My main goal for January is to go with out sweets for the month.  So far I have resisted cookies, fruit snacks, Breyers chocolate Oreo ice cream, and a multitude of left over Christmas sweets.  My husband is taking all of the goodies to work to clear out the pantry and I am happy to have it gone.

I haven’t gotten back into the habit of drinking enough water.  For some reason over Christmas I got out of my good water drinking habit.  It is time to get back in gear.  I was close to my goal today, but I have some room to improve.

The hubs and I got to the gym today. It was nice.  It really felt great to be moving again after taking several weeks off.  Even though it felt great, I was exhausted.  I sat down to do some reading and I was out cold for an hour.  The nap was nice though.  I don’t get to take naps often, so it was a nice bonus of having my husband home for the day.

Happy 2012ing!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your hubby is really supportive. Glad to hear it! Good job on resisting those sweets, you got this girl! Best wishes xx

    - Desperate Student

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had about 10 cookies still left from our New Year's weekend. I quickly brought them to work today and left them in the coffee room. No temptation in the house is needed, I already went overboard this holiday. Ugh. Let's get back on track!

    ReplyDelete